This page contains detailed information on how to remove R-Undelete 4.6 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall R-Undelete 4.6 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. More information on R-Tools Technology Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the application R-Undelete 4.6 can be seen at http://www.r-tt.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Undelete directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall R-Undelete 4.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Undelete\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 111.05 KB (113712 bytes) on disk and is labeled r-undelete.exe.
The following executables are installed along with R-Undelete 4.6. They take about 55.17 MB (57848971
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- r-undelete.exe (111.05 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RUndelete32.exe (18.97 MB)
- RUndelete64.exe (25.44 MB)
- rupdate.exe (1.34 MB)
- ruviewer.exe (9.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.78 KB)
The current web page applies to R-Undelete 4.6 version 4.6.153643
R-Undelete 4.6 is an application by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove R-Undelete 4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall R-Undelete 4.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate R-Undelete 4.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Undelete 4.6". The R-Undelete 4.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select R-Undelete 4.6 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about R-Undelete 4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Undelete 4.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Undelete\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Undelete 4.6.
8. After removing R-Undelete 4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of R-Undelete 4.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Undelete 4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Undelete 4.6 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that R-Undelete 4.6 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Undelete 4.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:54:27.770