R-Undelete 4.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall R-Undelete 4.1 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc.. More info about the application R-Undelete 4.1 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Undelete folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for R-Undelete 4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Undelete\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 111.49 KB (114168 bytes) on disk and is named r-undelete.exe.
The executables below are part of R-Undelete 4.1. They take an average of 40.52 MB (42489636
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-undelete.exe (111.49 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RUndelete32.exe (16.43 MB)
- RUndelete64.exe (22.51 MB)
- rupdate.exe (943.48 KB)
- ruviewer.exe (411.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.134130
of R-Undelete 4.1. Click on the links below for other R-Undelete 4.1 versions:
R-Undelete 4.1 is a program released by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase R-Undelete 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete R-Undelete 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate R-Undelete 4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Undelete 4.1". If it is installed on your PC the R-Undelete 4.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click R-Undelete 4.1 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about R-Undelete 4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Undelete 4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Undelete\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall R-Undelete 4.1.
8. After uninstalling R-Undelete 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Undelete 4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Undelete 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove R-Undelete 4.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that R-Undelete 4.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove R-Undelete 4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-21 20:27:55.070