R-Undelete 4.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall R-Undelete 4.1 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc.. More info about the application R-Undelete 4.1 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Undelete folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for R-Undelete 4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Undelete\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 111.49 KB (114168 bytes) on disk and is named r-undelete.exe.
The executables below are part of R-Undelete 4.1. They take an average of 40.52 MB (42489636
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-undelete.exe (111.49 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RUndelete32.exe (16.43 MB)
- RUndelete64.exe (22.51 MB)
- rupdate.exe (943.48 KB)
- ruviewer.exe (411.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.134130
of R-Undelete 4.1. Click on the links below for other R-Undelete 4.1 versions:
R-Undelete 4.1 is a program released by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase R-Undelete 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete R-Undelete 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate R-Undelete 4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Undelete 4.1". If it exists on your system the R-Undelete 4.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select R-Undelete 4.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding R-Undelete 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Undelete 4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Undelete\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall R-Undelete 4.1.
8. After uninstalling R-Undelete 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Undelete 4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Undelete 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove R-Undelete 4.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that R-Undelete 4.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove R-Undelete 4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-21 20:27:55.070