You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove R-UNDELETE v1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall R-UNDELETE v1.0 from your PCR-tools Technology Inc.
. You can read more on R-tools Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.r-tt.com
to get more data about R-UNDELETE v1.0 on R-tools Technology Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-UNDELETE directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall R-UNDELETE v1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\R-UNDELETE\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. r-undelete.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside R-UNDELETE v1.0. They take about 259.19 KB (265409
bytes) on disk.
- r-undelete.exe (24.00 KB)
- RUpdate.exe (164.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.19 KB)
The current web page applies to R-UNDELETE v1.0 version 1.0
R-UNDELETE v1.0 is a program released by the software company R-tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove R-UNDELETE v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall R-UNDELETE v1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find R-UNDELETE v1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-UNDELETE v1.0". The R-UNDELETE v1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click R-UNDELETE v1.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding R-UNDELETE v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-UNDELETE v1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\R-UNDELETE\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-UNDELETE v1.0.
8. After uninstalling R-UNDELETE v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong R-UNDELETE v1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing R-UNDELETE v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall R-UNDELETE v1.0 by R-tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-UNDELETE v1.0 by R-tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-UNDELETE v1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 05:34:37.037