You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall R-UCA-2.14.2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall R-UCA-2.14.2 from your PCGrupo de Investigación TeLoYDisRen
. Additional info about Grupo de Investigación TeLoYDisRen can be seen here
. You can get more details about R-UCA-2.14.2 at http://www.uca.es/teloydisren
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling R-UCA-2.14.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Rgui.exe is the R-UCA-2.14.2's primary executable file and it occupies about 17.50 KB (17920 bytes) on disk.
R-UCA-2.14.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.33 MB (1394515
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Rscript.exe (19.00 KB)
- open.exe (12.50 KB)
- R.exe (34.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (33.50 KB)
- Rgui.exe (17.50 KB)
- Rscript.exe (21.00 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (20.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (18.00 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
The current page applies to R-UCA-2.14.2 version 2.14.2
R-UCA-2.14.2 is a program marketed by the software company Grupo de Investigación TeLoYDisRen. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase R-UCA-2.14.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase R-UCA-2.14.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find R-UCA-2.14.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-UCA-2.14.2". The R-UCA-2.14.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select R-UCA-2.14.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about R-UCA-2.14.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-UCA-2.14.2:
- The software company is: http://www.uca.es/teloydisren
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove R-UCA-2.14.2.
8. After uninstalling R-UCA-2.14.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong R-UCA-2.14.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R-UCA-2.14.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove R-UCA-2.14.2 by Grupo de Investigación TeLoYDisRen from your PC, we are not saying that R-UCA-2.14.2 by Grupo de Investigación TeLoYDisRen is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove R-UCA-2.14.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-20 16:24:38.410