R-Studio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall R-Studio from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Further information on R-Tools Technology Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to R-Studio at http://www.r-tt.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing R-Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. R-Studio's main file takes around 157.65 KB (161432 bytes) and is named RStudio.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside R-Studio. They occupy about 79.98 MB (83868564
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- helpview.exe (376.74 KB)
- R-Viewer.exe (3.70 MB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio.exe (157.65 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (31.48 MB)
- RStudio64.exe (41.86 MB)
- RUpdate.exe (1.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (985.39 KB)
The current web page applies to R-Studio version 8.8.172
only. Click on the links below for other R-Studio versions:
...click to view all...
R-Studio is a program by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove R-Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete R-Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate R-Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Studio". If it is installed on your PC the R-Studio app will be found very quickly. After you click R-Studio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about R-Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall R-Studio.
8. After uninstalling R-Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove R-Studio by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Studio by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove R-Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 12:22:35.847