R-Studio 7.8.161189 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall R-Studio 7.8.161189 from your computerl-rePack®
. Additional info about l-rePack® can be found here
. Please open http://www.r-tt.com/
if you want to read more on R-Studio 7.8.161189 on l-rePack®'s web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\R-Studio directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for R-Studio 7.8.161189 is C:\Program Files\R-Studio\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called r-studio.exe and its approximative size is 155.63 KB (159368 bytes).
R-Studio 7.8.161189 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 42.18 MB (44232119
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- r-studio.exe (155.63 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio64.exe (34.17 MB)
- ruviewer.exe (6.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (933.66 KB)
The current web page applies to R-Studio 7.8.161189 version 7.8.161189
R-Studio 7.8.161189 is an application marketed by l-rePack®. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove R-Studio 7.8.161189 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove R-Studio 7.8.161189 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find R-Studio 7.8.161189 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Studio 7.8.161189". The R-Studio 7.8.161189 application will be found very quickly. After you click R-Studio 7.8.161189 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about R-Studio 7.8.161189, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio 7.8.161189:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall R-Studio 7.8.161189.
8. After removing R-Studio 7.8.161189, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Studio 7.8.161189 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing R-Studio 7.8.161189 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall R-Studio 7.8.161189 by l-rePack® from your PC, we are not saying that R-Studio 7.8.161189 by l-rePack® is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Studio 7.8.161189 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:50:30.640