R-Studio 6.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall R-Studio 6.3 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. More info about R-Tools Technology Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.r-tt.com
to get more facts about R-Studio 6.3 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s website. R-Studio 6.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall R-Studio 6.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. r-studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 155.55 KB (159280 bytes) on disk.
R-Studio 6.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 77.11 MB (80851065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crack64.exe (16.49 MB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- r-studio.exe (155.55 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (21.19 MB)
- RStudio64.exe (28.63 MB)
- rupdate.exe (1.34 MB)
- ruviewer.exe (9.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.56 KB)
The current page applies to R-Studio 6.3 version 6.3.154025
alone. Click on the links below for other R-Studio 6.3 versions:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove R-Studio 6.3 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall R-Studio 6.3:
The files below were left behind on your disk by R-Studio 6.3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\R-Studio
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\R-Studio\DdiAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\R-Studio\DdiAPI64.dll
- C:\Program Files\R-Studio\de\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files\R-Studio\de\rs-faq.url
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R-Studio 6.3NSIS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R-Studio 6.3NSIS\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R-Studio 6.3NSIS\UninstallString
R-Studio 6.3 is a program released by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove R-Studio 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete R-Studio 6.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find R-Studio 6.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "R-Studio 6.3". If it exists on your system the R-Studio 6.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select R-Studio 6.3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding R-Studio 6.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Studio 6.3:
- The software company is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall R-Studio 6.3.
8. After removing R-Studio 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Studio 6.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R-Studio 6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove R-Studio 6.3 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Studio 6.3 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove R-Studio 6.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 11:25:04.843