This page is about R-Studio 6.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall R-Studio 6.0 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Additional info about R-Tools Technology Inc. can be read here
. Further information about R-Studio 6.0 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. R-Studio 6.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. R-Studio 6.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called r-studio.exe and it has a size of 155.14 KB (158864 bytes).
R-Studio 6.0 contains of the executables below. They take 49.36 MB (51761610
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-studio.exe (155.14 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (20.32 MB)
- RStudio64.exe (27.46 MB)
- rupdate.exe (921.99 KB)
- ruviewer.exe (417.99 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.151281
of R-Studio 6.0. For other R-Studio 6.0 versions please click below:
R-Studio 6.0 is a program offered by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove R-Studio 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove R-Studio 6.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find R-Studio 6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Studio 6.0". The R-Studio 6.0 application will be found automatically. After you click R-Studio 6.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about R-Studio 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Studio 6.0:
- The software company is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall R-Studio 6.0.
8. After uninstalling R-Studio 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing R-Studio 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Studio 6.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Studio 6.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Studio 6.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:08:45.297