This page is about R-Studio 5.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall R-Studio 5.1 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. You can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.r-tt.com
to get more information about R-Studio 5.1 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s website. R-Studio 5.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio 5.1 directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio 5.1\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove R-Studio 5.1. r-studio.exe is the R-Studio 5.1's main executable file and it takes around 53.95 KB (55248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of R-Studio 5.1. They take about 15.41 MB (16157711
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r-studio.exe (53.95 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio32.exe (14.13 MB)
- rupdate.exe (757.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.26 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.59 KB)
The current page applies to R-Studio 5.1 version 5.1.130017
alone. Click on the links below for other R-Studio 5.1 versions:
...click to view all...
R-Studio 5.1 is an application marketed by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase R-Studio 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete R-Studio 5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find R-Studio 5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Studio 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the R-Studio 5.1 program will be found automatically. After you click R-Studio 5.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about R-Studio 5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio 5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio 5.1\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall R-Studio 5.1.
8. After uninstalling R-Studio 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Studio 5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R-Studio 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Studio 5.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that R-Studio 5.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Studio 5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 06:05:53.273