R-Studio 4.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall R-Studio 4.0 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. You can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about R-Studio 4.0 can be seen at http://www.r-tt.com
. Usually the R-Studio 4.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\R-Studio directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall R-Studio 4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named r-studio.exe and it has a size of 37.84 KB (38744 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside R-Studio 4.0. They occupy about 1.17 MB (1229950
bytes) on disk.
- r-studio.exe (37.84 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- rupdate.exe (665.84 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.78 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.84 KB)
This data is about R-Studio 4.0 version 4.0.124076
only. You can find here a few links to other R-Studio 4.0 versions:
R-Studio 4.0 is a program marketed by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall R-Studio 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase R-Studio 4.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find R-Studio 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Studio 4.0". The R-Studio 4.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click R-Studio 4.0 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about R-Studio 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio 4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Studio 4.0.
8. After removing R-Studio 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Studio 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Studio 4.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Studio 4.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Studio 4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-15 05:03:21.940