R-Studio 3.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall R-Studio 3.6 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. You can read more on R-Tools Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on R-Studio 3.6 at http://www.r-tt.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\R-Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for R-Studio 3.6 is C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 32.00 KB (32768 bytes) on disk and is named r-studio.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside R-Studio 3.6. They take about 751.97 KB (770016
bytes) on disk.
- r-studio.exe (32.00 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (372.00 KB)
- RUpdate.exe (232.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (59.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.123526
of R-Studio 3.6. You can find below info on other versions of R-Studio 3.6:
...click to view all...
R-Studio 3.6 is a program released by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase R-Studio 3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall R-Studio 3.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate R-Studio 3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Studio 3.6". The R-Studio 3.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click R-Studio 3.6 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about R-Studio 3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Studio 3.6:
- The software company is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall R-Studio 3.6.
8. After uninstalling R-Studio 3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Studio 3.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Studio 3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove R-Studio 3.6 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Studio 3.6 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove R-Studio 3.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:14:56.557