This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall R-Studio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall R-Studio from your PCR-tools Technology® Inc.
. Further information on R-tools Technology® Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.r-tt.com/ru/
if you want to read more on R-Studio on R-tools Technology® Inc.'s page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Systems\R-tools Technology® R-Studio® directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Systems\R-tools Technology® R-Studio®\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove R-Studio. R-Studio's primary file takes around 155.63 KB (159368 bytes) and is called r-studio.exe.
R-Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 43.34 MB (45440711
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- r-studio.exe (155.63 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- RStudio64.exe (34.17 MB)
- rupdate.exe (921.99 KB)
- ruviewer.exe (6.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.119
of R-Studio. You can find below info on other versions of R-Studio:
R-Studio is a program offered by R-tools Technology® Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase R-Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete R-Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find R-Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Studio". The R-Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click R-Studio in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding R-Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com/ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Systems\R-tools Technology® R-Studio®\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Studio.
8. After uninstalling R-Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R-Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove R-Studio by R-tools Technology® Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Studio by R-tools Technology® Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove R-Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 19:29:00.873