R&S ES-SCAN is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall R&S ES-SCAN from your PCRohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG
. You can find out more on Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG or check for application updates here
. More information about the program R&S ES-SCAN can be found at http://www.rohde-schwarz.com
. R&S ES-SCAN is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rohde-Schwarz\ES-Scan folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling R&S ES-SCAN is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rohde-Schwarz\ES-Scan\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. R&S ES-SCAN's main file takes around 2.39 MB (2510848 bytes) and its name is ES-Scan.exe.
The following executables are installed together with R&S ES-SCAN. They occupy about 2.45 MB (2568671
bytes) on disk.
- ES-Scan.exe (2.39 MB)
- uninst.exe (56.47 KB)
This data is about R&S ES-SCAN version 2.00
alone. Click on the links below for other R&S ES-SCAN versions:
R&S ES-SCAN is an application by the software company Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall R&S ES-SCAN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove R&S ES-SCAN with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find R&S ES-SCAN or simply activate the Search field and type in "R&S ES-SCAN". If it is installed on your PC the R&S ES-SCAN app will be found automatically. When you click R&S ES-SCAN in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding R&S ES-SCAN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R&S ES-SCAN:
- The publisher is: http://www.rohde-schwarz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rohde-Schwarz\ES-Scan\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove R&S ES-SCAN.
8. After uninstalling R&S ES-SCAN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of R&S ES-SCAN that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R&S ES-SCAN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove R&S ES-SCAN by Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG from your PC, nor are we saying that R&S ES-SCAN by Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove R&S ES-SCAN supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 05:01:56.070