R-Linux 4.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall R-Linux 4.7 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc.. More data about the software R-Linux 4.7 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\R-Linux folder (same installation drive as Windows). R-Linux 4.7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\R-Linux\Uninstall.exe. r-linux.exe is the R-Linux 4.7's main executable file and it occupies around 155.55 KB (159280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of R-Linux 4.7. They occupy about 52.99 MB (55562006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- r-linux.exe (155.55 KB)
- RLinux32.exe (17.65 MB)
- RLinux64.exe (24.56 MB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- rupdate.exe (1.34 MB)
- ruviewer.exe (9.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.92 KB)
The current web page applies to R-Linux 4.7 version 4.7.154025
only. You can find below info on other releases of R-Linux 4.7:
R-Linux 4.7 is an application by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase R-Linux 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall R-Linux 4.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate R-Linux 4.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "R-Linux 4.7". If it is installed on your PC the R-Linux 4.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click R-Linux 4.7 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about R-Linux 4.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Linux 4.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Linux\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Linux 4.7.
8. After uninstalling R-Linux 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of R-Linux 4.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Linux 4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Linux 4.7 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Linux 4.7 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Linux 4.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-17 23:36:09.050