R-Drive Image 6.2.6202
This info is about R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. More information about R-Tools Technology Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 at http://www.r-tt.com
. R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 is C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 26.84 MB (28143240 bytes) on disk and is named R-DriveImage.exe.
The executable files below are part of R-Drive Image 6.2.6202. They occupy about 31.64 MB (33178912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (26.84 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.98 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.19 MB)
The current web page applies to R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 version 6.2.6202
R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 is a program released by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "R-Drive Image 6.2.6202". If it is installed on your PC the R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 application will be found automatically. After you select R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about R-Drive Image 6.2.6202, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 6.2.6202:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove R-Drive Image 6.2.6202.
8. After removing R-Drive Image 6.2.6202, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.2.6202 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 00:43:21.667