R-Drive Image 5.3
This info is about R-Drive Image 5.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.3 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. More information about R-Tools Technology Inc. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.r-tt.com
if you want to read more on R-Drive Image 5.3 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove R-Drive Image 5.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. R-DriveImage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 20.07 MB (21049416 bytes) on disk.
R-Drive Image 5.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.40 MB (24541006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (20.07 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.26 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.57 KB)
This web page is about R-Drive Image 5.3 version 5.3.5304
only. You can find below info on other versions of R-Drive Image 5.3:
R-Drive Image 5.3 is a program marketed by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase R-Drive Image 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove R-Drive Image 5.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate R-Drive Image 5.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "R-Drive Image 5.3". If it is installed on your PC the R-Drive Image 5.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click R-Drive Image 5.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding R-Drive Image 5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 5.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Drive Image 5.3.
8. After uninstalling R-Drive Image 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R-Drive Image 5.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.3 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Drive Image 5.3 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-07 20:41:29.420