R-Drive Image 5.2
R-Drive Image 5.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.2 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc.. More data about the app R-Drive Image 5.2 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. Usually the R-Drive Image 5.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing R-Drive Image 5.2 is C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 17.69 MB (18548808 bytes) on disk and is named R-DriveImage.exe.
R-Drive Image 5.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.27 MB (21249489
bytes) on disk.
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (17.69 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.17 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (137.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.5203
of R-Drive Image 5.2. You can find below info on other versions of R-Drive Image 5.2:
...click to view all...
R-Drive Image 5.2 is an application by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase R-Drive Image 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove R-Drive Image 5.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find R-Drive Image 5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Drive Image 5.2". The R-Drive Image 5.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select R-Drive Image 5.2 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about R-Drive Image 5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Drive Image 5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall R-Drive Image 5.2.
8. After removing R-Drive Image 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Drive Image 5.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Drive Image 5.2 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 00:36:35.927