This web page contains thorough information on how to remove R-Cockpit 6.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall R-Cockpit 6.0.0 from your computerPSR Rating GmbH
. Additional info about PSR Rating GmbH can be found here
. Please follow http://www.psr-rating.com/
if you want to read more on R-Cockpit 6.0.0 on PSR Rating GmbH's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Cockpit folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing R-Cockpit 6.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Cockpit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Framework.exe and it has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes).
R-Cockpit 6.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.20 MB (1260401
bytes) on disk.
- Framework.exe (524.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.0
of R-Cockpit 6.0.0.
R-Cockpit 6.0.0 is an application released by the software company PSR Rating GmbH. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove R-Cockpit 6.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove R-Cockpit 6.0.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find R-Cockpit 6.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Cockpit 6.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the R-Cockpit 6.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click R-Cockpit 6.0.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about R-Cockpit 6.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Cockpit 6.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.psr-rating.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Cockpit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Cockpit 6.0.0.
8. After uninstalling R-Cockpit 6.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of R-Cockpit 6.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-Cockpit 6.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall R-Cockpit 6.0.0 by PSR Rating GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Cockpit 6.0.0 by PSR Rating GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Cockpit 6.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 05:57:37.060