R-C Color Code version 1.0
R-C Color Code version 1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall R-C Color Code version 1.0 from your PCElcoom Blog
. Go over here
for more details on Elcoom Blog. More info about the program R-C Color Code version 1.0 can be seen at http://www.elcoom.blogspot.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\elcoom.blogspot.com directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for R-C Color Code version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\elcoom.blogspot.com\unins000.exe". R-C Color Code version 1.0's primary file takes around 576.00 KB (589824 bytes) and is called Color Code.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in R-C Color Code version 1.0. They occupy 1.24 MB (1304350
bytes) on disk.
- Color Code.exe (576.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The current web page applies to R-C Color Code version 1.0 version 1.0
R-C Color Code version 1.0 is a program by the software company Elcoom Blog. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove R-C Color Code version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove R-C Color Code version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate R-C Color Code version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-C Color Code version 1.0". The R-C Color Code version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click R-C Color Code version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding R-C Color Code version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-C Color Code version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.elcoom.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\elcoom.blogspot.com\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove R-C Color Code version 1.0.
8. After removing R-C Color Code version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of R-C Color Code version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-C Color Code version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove R-C Color Code version 1.0 by Elcoom Blog from your PC, we are not saying that R-C Color Code version 1.0 by Elcoom Blog is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove R-C Color Code version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:13:29.683