You can find below detailed information on how to remove QyTouch 2012 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall QyTouch 2012 from your systembatisseurs-numeriques
. You can find out more on batisseurs-numeriques or check for application updates here
. More details about QyTouch 2012 can be seen at http://www.batisseurs-numeriques.fr
. QyTouch 2012 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QyTouch directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall QyTouch 2012 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QyTouch\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. QyTouch.exe is the QyTouch 2012's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.84 MB (1924608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with QyTouch 2012. They take about 2.52 MB (2647585
bytes) on disk.
- QyTouch.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012
of QyTouch 2012.
QyTouch 2012 is a program by batisseurs-numeriques. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove QyTouch 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase QyTouch 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QyTouch 2012 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QyTouch 2012". If it is installed on your PC the QyTouch 2012 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QyTouch 2012 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about QyTouch 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QyTouch 2012:
- The publisher is: http://www.batisseurs-numeriques.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QyTouch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QyTouch 2012.
8. After removing QyTouch 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QyTouch 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QyTouch 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QyTouch 2012 by batisseurs-numeriques from your computer, nor are we saying that QyTouch 2012 by batisseurs-numeriques is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QyTouch 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-02 16:22:46.883