Qxw version 20140331
Qxw version 20140331 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Qxw version 20140331 from your systemQuinapalus
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Quinapalus. More information about the program Qxw version 20140331 can be found at http://www.quinapalus.com/
. Usually the Qxw version 20140331 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qxw directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Qxw version 20140331 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qxw\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Qxw.exe is the Qxw version 20140331's main executable file and it occupies around 360.00 KB (368640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Qxw version 20140331. They occupy 1.04 MB (1086625
bytes) on disk.
- Qxw.exe (360.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to Qxw version 20140331 version 20140331
Qxw version 20140331 is a program offered by the software company Quinapalus. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Qxw version 20140331 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Qxw version 20140331 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Qxw version 20140331 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Qxw version 20140331". The Qxw version 20140331 app will be found automatically. After you select Qxw version 20140331 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Qxw version 20140331, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Qxw version 20140331:
- The software company is: http://www.quinapalus.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qxw\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Qxw version 20140331.
8. After removing Qxw version 20140331, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Qxw version 20140331 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Qxw version 20140331 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qxw version 20140331 by Quinapalus from your PC, we are not saying that Qxw version 20140331 by Quinapalus is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qxw version 20140331 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:56:03.547