Qwertick is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Qwertick from your computerNattyware
. More data about Nattyware can be found here
. Qwertick is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qwertick directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Qwertick is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qwertick\uninst1~.nsu". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. qwertick.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 33.00 KB (33792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Qwertick. They occupy 33.00 KB (33792
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Qwertick version 1001
Qwertick is a program marketed by Nattyware. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Qwertick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Qwertick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Qwertick or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qwertick". The Qwertick application will be found automatically. When you click Qwertick in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Qwertick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Qwertick.
8. After removing Qwertick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Qwertick that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qwertick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qwertick by Nattyware from your PC, nor are we saying that Qwertick by Nattyware is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qwertick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:49:44.153