Qwertick is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Qwertick from your computerNattyware
. More data about Nattyware can be found here
. Qwertick is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qwertick directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Qwertick is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qwertick\uninst1~.nsu". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. qwertick.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 33.00 KB (33792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Qwertick. They occupy 33.00 KB (33792
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Qwertick version 1001
Qwertick is a program marketed by Nattyware. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Qwertick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Qwertick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Qwertick or simply click the Search field and type in "Qwertick". If it is installed on your PC the Qwertick program will be found very quickly. After you click Qwertick in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Qwertick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Qwertick.
8. After removing Qwertick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Qwertick that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qwertick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qwertick by Nattyware from your PC, nor are we saying that Qwertick by Nattyware is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qwertick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:49:44.153