This web page is about QvodPlayer 5.4.113 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall QvodPlayer 5.4.113 from your systemShenzhen Qvod Technology Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Shenzhen Qvod Technology Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.kuaibo.com/
to get more facts about QvodPlayer 5.4.113 on Shenzhen Qvod Technology Co.,Ltd's website. QvodPlayer 5.4.113 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QvodPlayer folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\QvodPlayer\QvodUninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall QvodPlayer 5.4.113. QvodPlayer.exe is the QvodPlayer 5.4.113's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.95 MB (2049456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside QvodPlayer 5.4.113. They occupy about 9.50 MB (9965150
bytes) on disk.
- QvodNotes.exe (95.92 KB)
- QvodPlayer.exe (1.95 MB)
- QvodSmartPlay.exe (380.42 KB)
- QvodTranscoder.exe (6.83 MB)
- QvodUninst.exe (263.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.113
of QvodPlayer 5.4.113.
QvodPlayer 5.4.113 is an application released by Shenzhen Qvod Technology Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase QvodPlayer 5.4.113 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove QvodPlayer 5.4.113 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QvodPlayer 5.4.113 or simply click the Search field and type in "QvodPlayer 5.4.113". If it exists on your system the QvodPlayer 5.4.113 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QvodPlayer 5.4.113 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about QvodPlayer 5.4.113, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QvodPlayer 5.4.113:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kuaibo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QvodPlayer\QvodUninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QvodPlayer 5.4.113.
8. After removing QvodPlayer 5.4.113, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QvodPlayer 5.4.113 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QvodPlayer 5.4.113 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QvodPlayer 5.4.113 by Shenzhen Qvod Technology Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that QvodPlayer 5.4.113 by Shenzhen Qvod Technology Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QvodPlayer 5.4.113 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 00:46:07.517