You can find below details on how to uninstall QvodPlayer 5.16.150 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall QvodPlayer 5.16.150 from your PCQvodPlayer
. More data about QvodPlayer can be read here
. Detailed information about QvodPlayer 5.16.150 can be found at http://www.v5yy.com/
. Usually the QvodPlayer 5.16.150 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QvodPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling QvodPlayer 5.16.150 is C:\Program Files (x86)\QvodPlayer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named QvodPlayer.exe and occupies 3.02 MB (3162752 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in QvodPlayer 5.16.150. They take 4.25 MB (4460337
bytes) on disk.
- QvodPlayer.exe (3.02 MB)
- QvodTerminal.exe (1.18 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.16.150
of QvodPlayer 5.16.150.
QvodPlayer 5.16.150 is an application by the software company QvodPlayer. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall QvodPlayer 5.16.150 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall QvodPlayer 5.16.150 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QvodPlayer 5.16.150 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QvodPlayer 5.16.150". If it exists on your system the QvodPlayer 5.16.150 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QvodPlayer 5.16.150 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding QvodPlayer 5.16.150, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QvodPlayer 5.16.150:
- The software company is: http://www.v5yy.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QvodPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QvodPlayer 5.16.150.
8. After removing QvodPlayer 5.16.150, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QvodPlayer 5.16.150 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QvodPlayer 5.16.150 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QvodPlayer 5.16.150 by QvodPlayer from your PC, nor are we saying that QvodPlayer 5.16.150 by QvodPlayer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QvodPlayer 5.16.150 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 06:34:41.273