You can find on this page details on how to remove QvodPlayer 5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall QvodPlayer 5.0 from your computerVAN698
. Further information on VAN698 can be found here
. More info about the application QvodPlayer 5.0 can be seen at www.van698.com/movie
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QvodPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\QvodPlayer\QvodUninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove QvodPlayer 5.0. The application's main executable file is titled QvodPlayer.exe and it has a size of 1.47 MB (1542544 bytes).
The following executables are contained in QvodPlayer 5.0. They occupy 2.75 MB (2884734
bytes) on disk.
- QvodPlayer.exe (1.47 MB)
- QvodReg.exe (113.89 KB)
- QvodTerminal.exe (1,005.89 KB)
- QvodUninst.exe (61.52 KB)
- ASBarBroker.exe (129.43 KB)
The current web page applies to QvodPlayer 5.0 version 5.0
QvodPlayer 5.0 is a program by the software company VAN698. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase QvodPlayer 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete QvodPlayer 5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QvodPlayer 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QvodPlayer 5.0". The QvodPlayer 5.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click QvodPlayer 5.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about QvodPlayer 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QvodPlayer 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: www.van698.com/movie
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QvodPlayer\QvodUninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QvodPlayer 5.0.
8. After removing QvodPlayer 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QvodPlayer 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QvodPlayer 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QvodPlayer 5.0 by VAN698 from your PC, nor are we saying that QvodPlayer 5.0 by VAN698 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QvodPlayer 5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:19:47.550