Quran Encyc 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Quran Encyc 1.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Quran Encyc 1.0 from your systemAl-Wakf Ministry, Arab Republic of Egypt
. Further information on Al-Wakf Ministry, Arab Republic of Egypt can be found here
. More details about Quran Encyc 1.0 can be found at http://www.islamic-council.org/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Quran Encyc directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Quran Encyc 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Quran Encyc\uninst.exe. AR40ENG.EXE is the Quran Encyc 1.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 19.83 MB (20798256 bytes) on disk.
Quran Encyc 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.88 MB (20849812
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (50.35 KB)
- AR40ENG.EXE (19.83 MB)
This page is about Quran Encyc 1.0 version 1.0
Quran Encyc 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Al-Wakf Ministry, Arab Republic of Egypt. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Quran Encyc 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Quran Encyc 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Quran Encyc 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Quran Encyc 1.0". If it exists on your system the Quran Encyc 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Quran Encyc 1.0 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Quran Encyc 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quran Encyc 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.islamic-council.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quran Encyc\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Quran Encyc 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Quran Encyc 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Quran Encyc 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quran Encyc 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Quran Encyc 1.0 by Al-Wakf Ministry, Arab Republic of Egypt from your computer, we are not saying that Quran Encyc 1.0 by Al-Wakf Ministry, Arab Republic of Egypt is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Quran Encyc 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 05:27:24.297