QupZilla 1.8.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4 from your PCQupZilla Team
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on QupZilla Team. More data about the software QupZilla 1.8.4 can be seen at http://www.qupzilla.com
. QupZilla 1.8.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling QupZilla 1.8.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named qupzilla.exe and its approximative size is 397.00 KB (406528 bytes).
QupZilla 1.8.4 contains of the executables below. They take 552.11 KB (565364
bytes) on disk.
- qupzilla.exe (397.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (155.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.4
of QupZilla 1.8.4.
QupZilla 1.8.4 is a program released by QupZilla Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QupZilla 1.8.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QupZilla 1.8.4". If it is installed on your PC the QupZilla 1.8.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QupZilla 1.8.4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about QupZilla 1.8.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QupZilla 1.8.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.qupzilla.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4.
8. After removing QupZilla 1.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QupZilla 1.8.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QupZilla 1.8.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4 by QupZilla Team from your computer, we are not saying that QupZilla 1.8.4 by QupZilla Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:41:12.157