QupZilla 1.8.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4 from your PCQupZilla Team
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on QupZilla Team. More data about the software QupZilla 1.8.4 can be seen at http://www.qupzilla.com
. QupZilla 1.8.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling QupZilla 1.8.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named qupzilla.exe and its approximative size is 397.00 KB (406528 bytes).
QupZilla 1.8.4 contains of the executables below. They take 552.11 KB (565364
bytes) on disk.
- qupzilla.exe (397.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (155.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.4
of QupZilla 1.8.4.
QupZilla 1.8.4 is a program released by QupZilla Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QupZilla 1.8.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QupZilla 1.8.4". If it is installed on your PC the QupZilla 1.8.4 application will be found very quickly. After you click QupZilla 1.8.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about QupZilla 1.8.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QupZilla 1.8.4:
- The software company is: http://www.qupzilla.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QupZilla\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4.
8. After removing QupZilla 1.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QupZilla 1.8.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QupZilla 1.8.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4 by QupZilla Team from your computer, we are not saying that QupZilla 1.8.4 by QupZilla Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QupZilla 1.8.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:41:12.157