QuiteRSS version 0.11.0
QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 from your computerQuiteRSS Team
. Go over here
where you can read more on QuiteRSS Team. More information about the program QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 can be seen at http://code.google.com/p/quite-rss/
. Usually the QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\QuiteRSS directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 is "C:\Program Files\QuiteRSS\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. QuiteRSS.exe is the QuiteRSS version 0.11.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.73 MB (1816576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of QuiteRSS version 0.11.0. They occupy an average of 3.57 MB (3738481
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- QuiteRSS.exe (1.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (139.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.11.0
of QuiteRSS version 0.11.0.
QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 is a program released by the software company QuiteRSS Team. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QuiteRSS version 0.11.0". The QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about QuiteRSS version 0.11.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuiteRSS version 0.11.0:
- The software company is: http://code.google.com/p/quite-rss/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\QuiteRSS\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QuiteRSS version 0.11.0.
8. After uninstalling QuiteRSS version 0.11.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 by QuiteRSS Team from your PC, nor are we saying that QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 by QuiteRSS Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QuiteRSS version 0.11.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:24:03.427