Quickloader for Windows
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Quickloader for Windows for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Quickloader for Windows from your systemNapco Security Group
. Take a look here
for more information on Napco Security Group. More data about the application Quickloader for Windows can be found at www.napcosecurity.com
. Quickloader for Windows is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Napco Security Group\Quickloader for Windows directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. napco.exe is the Quickloader for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies close to 6.36 MB (6673920 bytes) on disk.
Quickloader for Windows is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.96 MB (14634920
bytes) on disk:
- napco.exe (6.36 MB)
- PCDTrans.exe (132.00 KB)
- PcPreset.exe (2.19 MB)
- Trans.exe (140.00 KB)
- mdac_typ.exe (5.14 MB)
The current page applies to Quickloader for Windows version 6.3.4
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Quickloader for Windows:
...click to view all...
Quickloader for Windows is an application by Napco Security Group. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Quickloader for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Quickloader for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Quickloader for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Quickloader for Windows". If it exists on your system the Quickloader for Windows program will be found automatically. After you select Quickloader for Windows in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Quickloader for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Quickloader for Windows.
8. After removing Quickloader for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Quickloader for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Quickloader for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quickloader for Windows by Napco Security Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Quickloader for Windows by Napco Security Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Quickloader for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-17 22:44:16.737