This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall QuickTileViewer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall QuickTileViewer from your PCZeta Centauri
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Zeta Centauri. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zeta Centauri\QuickTileViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zeta Centauri\QuickTileViewer\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall QuickTileViewer. The program's main executable file is labeled QuickTileViewer.exe and it has a size of 1.87 MB (1963008 bytes).
The following executables are contained in QuickTileViewer. They occupy 1.91 MB (2002229
bytes) on disk.
- QuickTileViewer.exe (1.87 MB)
- uninstall.exe (38.30 KB)
The current page applies to QuickTileViewer version 1.1
QuickTileViewer is an application by the software company Zeta Centauri. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove QuickTileViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall QuickTileViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QuickTileViewer or simply click the Search field and type in "QuickTileViewer". If it exists on your system the QuickTileViewer app will be found very quickly. When you select QuickTileViewer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding QuickTileViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QuickTileViewer.
8. After removing QuickTileViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickTileViewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QuickTileViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QuickTileViewer by Zeta Centauri from your PC, nor are we saying that QuickTileViewer by Zeta Centauri is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QuickTileViewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:19:44.723