This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall QuickSurf 2007 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall QuickSurf 2007 from your PCPetroByte LLC
. You can read more on PetroByte LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about the application QuickSurf 2007 can be seen at http://www.petrobyte.com
. Usually the QuickSurf 2007 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf 2007 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. QuickSurf 2007's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf 2007\unins000.exe. QuickSurf 2007's main file takes about 657.76 KB (673546 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
QuickSurf 2007 is composed of the following executables which take 657.76 KB (673546
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2007
of QuickSurf 2007.
QuickSurf 2007 is an application offered by PetroByte LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove QuickSurf 2007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove QuickSurf 2007 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QuickSurf 2007 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QuickSurf 2007". If it exists on your system the QuickSurf 2007 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click QuickSurf 2007 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QuickSurf 2007, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QuickSurf 2007:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.petrobyte.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf 2007\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QuickSurf 2007.
8. After uninstalling QuickSurf 2007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QuickSurf 2007 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QuickSurf 2007 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QuickSurf 2007 by PetroByte LLC from your PC, we are not saying that QuickSurf 2007 by PetroByte LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QuickSurf 2007 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 17:27:32.747