You can find below details on how to remove QuickSurf 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall QuickSurf 184.108.40.206 from your computerQuickSurf
. Go over here
where you can get more info on QuickSurf. Please open http://www.quicksurfapp.com
if you want to read more on QuickSurf 220.127.116.11 on QuickSurf's page. Usually the QuickSurf 18.104.22.168 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\QuickSurf_22.214.171.124 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing QuickSurf 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\QuickSurf_188.8.131.52\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 307.78 KB (315168 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of QuickSurf 184.108.40.206. They occupy an average of 307.78 KB (315168
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (307.78 KB)
This info is about QuickSurf 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall QuickSurf 22.214.171.124.Folders left behind when you uninstall QuickSurf 126.96.36.199:
- C:\Program Files\QuickSurf_188.8.131.52
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\QuickSurf_184.108.40.206\3rd Party Licenses\buildcrx-license.txt
- C:\Program Files\QuickSurf_220.127.116.11\3rd Party Licenses\Info-ZIP-license.txt
- C:\Program Files\QuickSurf_18.104.22.168\3rd Party Licenses\JSON-simple-license.txt
- C:\Program Files\QuickSurf_22.214.171.124\3rd Party Licenses\nsJSON-license.txt
QuickSurf 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by the software company QuickSurf. Some users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase QuickSurf 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove QuickSurf 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QuickSurf 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QuickSurf 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the QuickSurf 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click QuickSurf 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding QuickSurf 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickSurf 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.quicksurfapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QuickSurf_220.127.116.11\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QuickSurf 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing QuickSurf 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickSurf 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QuickSurf 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QuickSurf 184.108.40.206 by QuickSurf from your PC, nor are we saying that QuickSurf 220.127.116.11 by QuickSurf is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QuickSurf 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:51:49.480