This info is about QuickSurf 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall QuickSurf 126.96.36.199 from your PCQuickSurf
. More information on QuickSurf can be seen here
. More information about the program QuickSurf 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.quicksurfapp.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf_184.108.40.206 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing QuickSurf 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf_18.104.22.168\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and occupies 307.97 KB (315360 bytes).
QuickSurf 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 600.05 KB (614456
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (307.97 KB)
- qssvc.exe (292.09 KB)
The current page applies to QuickSurf 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove QuickSurf 184.108.40.206:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf_220.127.116.11
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf_18.104.22.168\3rd Party Licenses\buildcrx-license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf_22.214.171.124\3rd Party Licenses\Info-ZIP-license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf_126.96.36.199\3rd Party Licenses\JSON-simple-license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf_188.8.131.52\3rd Party Licenses\nsJSON-license.txt
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
QuickSurf 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company QuickSurf. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove QuickSurf 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase QuickSurf 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QuickSurf 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QuickSurf 126.96.36.199". The QuickSurf 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QuickSurf 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding QuickSurf 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickSurf 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.quicksurfapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickSurf_22.214.171.124\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QuickSurf 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling QuickSurf 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickSurf 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QuickSurf 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QuickSurf 18.104.22.168 by QuickSurf from your computer, we are not saying that QuickSurf 22.214.171.124 by QuickSurf is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QuickSurf 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 21:30:44.217