QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0
A way to uninstall QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 from your computer
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 for Windows. It is developed by Wise Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Wise Corporation. Please follow http://www.wise.co.jp/
if you want to read more on QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 on Wise Corporation's page. QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickProject\PhotoManager10 folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. pm100.exe is the QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0's primary executable file and it takes close to 4.04 MB (4235624 bytes) on disk.
QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 82.89 MB (86918288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- COMPRESS.EXE (132.00 KB)
- pm100.exe (4.04 MB)
- PM40REG.exe (120.00 KB)
- PMCRYPP10.exe (127.85 KB)
- PMDSGN10EXE.exe (102.82 KB)
- PMLABEL10EXE.exe (74.94 KB)
- PMMNINF10AX.exe (68.00 KB)
- PMPANO10EXE.exe (98.82 KB)
- PMXMLCHK.EXE (1,018.82 KB)
- dk4setup.exe (42.63 MB)
- INSTALLDLG.exe (77.32 KB)
- dotnetfx.exe (23.61 MB)
- langpack.exe (3.44 MB)
- WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe (2.47 MB)
- VIEWER.exe (168.32 KB)
- _LIB.EXE (2.29 MB)
- pmvw90.exe (1.39 MB)
- PMVWMENU.exe (86.82 KB)
The current web page applies to QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 version 10.0
How to erase QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 is an application offered by the software company Wise Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0". If it exists on your system the QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0:
- The software company is: http://www.wise.co.jp/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0.
8. After removing QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 by Wise Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 by Wise Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QuickProject PhotoManager 10.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-09 06:39:24.607