QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 from your PCSquadeo SAS
. Take a look here
for more info on Squadeo SAS. Click on http://www.squadeo.tv/
to get more information about QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 on Squadeo SAS's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickPlayer for Web folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickPlayer for Web\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.43 MB (48683425
bytes) on disk.
- nw.exe (44.20 MB)
- QP4W.exe (1.52 MB)
- QP4W_CheckBrowser.exe (18.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.0
of QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0.
QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 is an application released by the software company Squadeo SAS. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0". The QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.squadeo.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickPlayer for Web\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0.
8. After removing QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 by Squadeo SAS from your computer, nor are we saying that QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 by Squadeo SAS is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QuickPlayer for Web 7.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 16:16:07.583