You can find below details on how to uninstall QuickLogin 3.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall QuickLogin 3.0 from your computerShaPlus Software
. More information on ShaPlus Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.shaplus.com
to get more details about QuickLogin 3.0 on ShaPlus Software's website. QuickLogin 3.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\QuickLogin folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for QuickLogin 3.0 is C:\Program Files\QuickLogin\uninst.exe. QuickLogin30.exe is the QuickLogin 3.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) on disk.
QuickLogin 3.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 615.78 KB (630555
bytes) on disk:
- QL.exe (172.00 KB)
- QuickLogin30.exe (408.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (35.78 KB)
This web page is about QuickLogin 3.0 version 3.0
QuickLogin 3.0 is a program by ShaPlus Software. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase QuickLogin 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall QuickLogin 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QuickLogin 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QuickLogin 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the QuickLogin 3.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QuickLogin 3.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about QuickLogin 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QuickLogin 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.shaplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QuickLogin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QuickLogin 3.0.
8. After uninstalling QuickLogin 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickLogin 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QuickLogin 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QuickLogin 3.0 by ShaPlus Software from your computer, nor are we saying that QuickLogin 3.0 by ShaPlus Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QuickLogin 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 20:23:18.313