You can find below details on how to uninstall QuickLogin 3.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall QuickLogin 3.0 from your computerShaPlus Software
. More information on ShaPlus Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.shaplus.com
to get more details about QuickLogin 3.0 on ShaPlus Software's website. QuickLogin 3.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\QuickLogin folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for QuickLogin 3.0 is C:\Program Files\QuickLogin\uninst.exe. QuickLogin30.exe is the QuickLogin 3.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) on disk.
QuickLogin 3.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 615.78 KB (630555
bytes) on disk:
- QL.exe (172.00 KB)
- QuickLogin30.exe (408.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (35.78 KB)
This web page is about QuickLogin 3.0 version 3.0
QuickLogin 3.0 is a program by ShaPlus Software. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase QuickLogin 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall QuickLogin 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QuickLogin 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QuickLogin 3.0". If it exists on your system the QuickLogin 3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select QuickLogin 3.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding QuickLogin 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QuickLogin 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.shaplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QuickLogin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QuickLogin 3.0.
8. After uninstalling QuickLogin 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickLogin 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QuickLogin 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QuickLogin 3.0 by ShaPlus Software from your computer, nor are we saying that QuickLogin 3.0 by ShaPlus Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QuickLogin 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 20:23:18.313