QuickGamma 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall QuickGamma 22.214.171.124 from your computerEberhard Werle
. Further information on Eberhard Werle can be seen here
. More details about the program QuickGamma 126.96.36.199 can be found at EberhardWerle@QuickGamma.de
. Usually the QuickGamma 188.8.131.52 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickGamma folder, depending on the user's option during install. QuickGamma 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickGamma\unins000.exe. QuickGamma.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 290.00 KB (296960 bytes) on disk.
QuickGamma 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which take 1.02 MB (1073438
bytes) on disk:
- QuickGamma.exe (290.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (758.28 KB)
The current web page applies to QuickGamma 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
QuickGamma 126.96.36.199 is an application released by Eberhard Werle. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase QuickGamma 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase QuickGamma 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QuickGamma 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "QuickGamma 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the QuickGamma 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click QuickGamma 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding QuickGamma 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickGamma 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: EberhardWerle@QuickGamma.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickGamma\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QuickGamma 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing QuickGamma 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of QuickGamma 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QuickGamma 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QuickGamma 188.8.131.52 by Eberhard Werle from your PC, we are not saying that QuickGamma 184.108.40.206 by Eberhard Werle is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QuickGamma 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:47:41.267