QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1
QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 from your PCSpikesroid
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Spikesroid. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\QuickFileTransfer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\QuickFileTransfer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1's primary file takes around 294.50 KB (301568 bytes) and is named QuickFileTransfer.exe.
The following executables are contained in QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1. They occupy 1.23 MB (1290617
bytes) on disk.
- Clean.exe (82.87 KB)
- QuickFileTransfer.exe (294.50 KB)
- QuickFileTransferUpdate.exe (117.92 KB)
- unins000.exe (765.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1.
QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 is a program released by Spikesroid. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1". If it exists on your system the QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 program will be found automatically. After you click QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1.
8. After uninstalling QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 by Spikesroid from your PC, we are not saying that QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 by Spikesroid is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QuickFileTransfer versión 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 15:06:20.213