This web page contains thorough information on how to remove QuickCON for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall QuickCON from your PCBucher Systemlösungen
. Check out here
for more info on Bucher Systemlösungen. Please follow http://www.busys.de
if you want to read more on QuickCON on Bucher Systemlösungen's website. QuickCON is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickCON directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. QuickCON's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickCON\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 16.68 MB (17492992 bytes) on disk and is titled Laborabo.exe.
The following executables are installed beside QuickCON. They occupy about 150.87 MB (158202149
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Laborabo.exe (16.68 MB)
- QC_Config.exe (13.90 MB)
- QC_LabConnect.exe (12.51 MB)
- QC_PDF.exe (14.86 MB)
- QC_Print.exe (11.54 MB)
- QC_Start.exe (8.38 MB)
- QC_Update.exe (5.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Laborabo.exe (7.77 MB)
- QC_Config.exe (14.00 MB)
- QC_FTP.exe (2.36 MB)
- QC_LabConnect.exe (12.50 MB)
- certmgr.exe (58.27 KB)
- docprint.exe (1.15 MB)
- j2re-1_4_2_06-windows-i586-p.exe (14.96 MB)
- SetupSlpSdk62R5.exe (6.53 MB)
- epgclient.exe (1.28 MB)
- QC_Update.exe (6.23 MB)
QuickCON is a program released by the software company Bucher Systemlösungen. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall QuickCON is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove QuickCON from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QuickCON or simply click the Search field and type in "QuickCON". If it is installed on your PC the QuickCON program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select QuickCON in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding QuickCON, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickCON:
- The software company is: http://www.busys.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickCON\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QuickCON.
8. After removing QuickCON, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of QuickCON that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QuickCON using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QuickCON by Bucher Systemlösungen from your computer, we are not saying that QuickCON by Bucher Systemlösungen is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove QuickCON supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 16:45:58.537