QuickBooks Server 2013
This info is about QuickBooks Server 2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2013 from your PCIntuit Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Intuit Inc.. More info about the software QuickBooks Server 2013 can be seen at http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
. Usually the QuickBooks Server 2013 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2013 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. QuickBooks Server 2013's full uninstall command line is msiexec.exe. QuickBooks Server 2013's main file takes about 664.00 KB (679936 bytes) and is called QBDBMgr.exe.
The executable files below are part of QuickBooks Server 2013. They take an average of 1.38 MB (1452000
bytes) on disk.
- DBManagerExe.exe (89.97 KB)
- QBDBMgr.exe (664.00 KB)
- QBDBMgrN.exe (664.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.0.4005.2305
of QuickBooks Server 2013. For more QuickBooks Server 2013 versions please click below:
QuickBooks Server 2013 is an application offered by Intuit Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2013 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QuickBooks Server 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "QuickBooks Server 2013". If it is installed on your PC the QuickBooks Server 2013 app will be found very quickly. When you click QuickBooks Server 2013 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding QuickBooks Server 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QuickBooks Server 2013:
- The publisher is: http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
- The uninstall string is: msiexec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QuickBooks Server 2013.
8. After uninstalling QuickBooks Server 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickBooks Server 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QuickBooks Server 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove QuickBooks Server 2013 by Intuit Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QuickBooks Server 2013 by Intuit Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QuickBooks Server 2013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 14:24:12.760