QuickBooks Server 2011
QuickBooks Server 2011 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2011 from your PCIntuit Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Intuit Inc.. More details about the software QuickBooks Server 2011 can be seen at http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
. QuickBooks Server 2011 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2011 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling QuickBooks Server 2011 is msiexec.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. QBDBMgr.exe is the QuickBooks Server 2011's primary executable file and it takes close to 663.00 KB (678912 bytes) on disk.
QuickBooks Server 2011 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.66 MB (2787608
bytes) on disk.
- DBManagerExe.exe (74.78 KB)
- QBDBMgr.exe (663.00 KB)
- QBDBMgrN.exe (664.00 KB)
- vstor.exe (1.29 MB)
The current web page applies to QuickBooks Server 2011 version 21.0.4003.904
alone. Click on the links below for other QuickBooks Server 2011 versions:
QuickBooks Server 2011 is an application released by Intuit Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase QuickBooks Server 2011 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QuickBooks Server 2011 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QuickBooks Server 2011". The QuickBooks Server 2011 app will be found automatically. When you click QuickBooks Server 2011 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about QuickBooks Server 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickBooks Server 2011:
- The publisher is: http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
- The uninstall string is: msiexec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QuickBooks Server 2011.
8. After removing QuickBooks Server 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QuickBooks Server 2011 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QuickBooks Server 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QuickBooks Server 2011 by Intuit Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QuickBooks Server 2011 by Intuit Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QuickBooks Server 2011 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-25 01:18:56.717