QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit)
QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) from your systemnao4u
. More data about nao4u can be read here
. QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\nao4u\QuickAction folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\nao4u\QuickAction\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. QuickAction.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 917.50 KB (939520 bytes) on disk.
QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.66 MB (1744733
bytes) on disk.
- QuickAction.exe (917.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (786.34 KB)
The current page applies to QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) version 3.164
QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company nao4u. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. When you select QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit).
8. After removing QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) by nao4u from your computer, nor are we saying that QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) by nao4u is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QuickAction 3.1 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 02:41:52.547