QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit)
This page is about QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) from your systemnao4u
. More information about nao4u can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\nao4u\QuickAction directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\nao4u\QuickAction\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. QuickAction.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 781.00 KB (799744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit). They take 1.97 MB (2070937
bytes) on disk.
- QuickAction.exe (781.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This info is about QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) version 1.132
QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) is an application offered by nao4u. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit)". The QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) by nao4u from your computer, we are not saying that QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) by nao4u is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QuickAction 1.1 (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 06:50:01.623