Quick Zip 4.60.012
Quick Zip 4.60.012 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Quick Zip 4.60.012 from your PCJoseph Leung
. More info about Joseph Leung can be found here
. More information about Quick Zip 4.60.012 can be found at http://www.quickzip.org
. Quick Zip 4.60.012 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\QuickZip4 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\QuickZip4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Quick Zip 4.60.012. The application's main executable file occupies 4.24 MB (4445184 bytes) on disk and is titled QuickZip.exe.
The executables below are part of Quick Zip 4.60.012. They occupy about 5.20 MB (5448125
bytes) on disk.
- confedit.exe (34.00 KB)
- QuickZip.exe (4.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
- cavPlugin.exe (125.50 KB)
- Translator.exe (194.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Quick Zip 4.60.012 version 4.60.012
Quick Zip 4.60.012 is a program offered by Joseph Leung. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Quick Zip 4.60.012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Quick Zip 4.60.012 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Quick Zip 4.60.012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Quick Zip 4.60.012". The Quick Zip 4.60.012 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Quick Zip 4.60.012 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Quick Zip 4.60.012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Zip 4.60.012:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.quickzip.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QuickZip4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Quick Zip 4.60.012.
8. After removing Quick Zip 4.60.012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Zip 4.60.012 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Zip 4.60.012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Quick Zip 4.60.012 by Joseph Leung from your computer, we are not saying that Quick Zip 4.60.012 by Joseph Leung is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Quick Zip 4.60.012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 08:12:52.223