Quick To-Do Pro
Quick To-Do Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Quick To-Do Pro from your systemCapstralia.Com
. Further information on Capstralia.Com can be found here
. You can get more details on Quick To-Do Pro at http://www.quicktodo.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick To-Do Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Quick To-Do Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick To-Do Pro\unins000.exe. qtodopro.exe is the Quick To-Do Pro's main executable file and it occupies about 1.52 MB (1598976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Quick To-Do Pro. They take about 2.17 MB (2277658
bytes) on disk.
- qtodopro.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.1
of Quick To-Do Pro. Click on the links below for other Quick To-Do Pro versions:
Quick To-Do Pro is an application released by the software company Capstralia.Com. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Quick To-Do Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Quick To-Do Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Quick To-Do Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Quick To-Do Pro". If it exists on your system the Quick To-Do Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Quick To-Do Pro in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Quick To-Do Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick To-Do Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.quicktodo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick To-Do Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Quick To-Do Pro.
8. After uninstalling Quick To-Do Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick To-Do Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Quick To-Do Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quick To-Do Pro by Capstralia.Com from your PC, we are not saying that Quick To-Do Pro by Capstralia.Com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Quick To-Do Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:57:50.457