Quick Time Source Filter
Quick Time Source Filter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Quick Time Source Filter from your systemMainMedia Software
. More information on MainMedia Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mainmediasoft.com
to get more data about Quick Time Source Filter on MainMedia Software's website. Quick Time Source Filter is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MainMedia\Quick Time Source Filter directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Quick Time Source Filter is C:\Program Files (x86)\MainMedia\Quick Time Source Filter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Quick Time Source Filter's primary file takes about 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) and its name is QTSourceFilterDemo.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Quick Time Source Filter. They occupy 1.14 MB (1199555
bytes) on disk.
- QTSourceFilterDemo.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Quick Time Source Filter is a program released by the software company MainMedia Software. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Quick Time Source Filter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Quick Time Source Filter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Quick Time Source Filter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quick Time Source Filter". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Time Source Filter application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Quick Time Source Filter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Quick Time Source Filter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Time Source Filter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mainmediasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MainMedia\Quick Time Source Filter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Quick Time Source Filter.
8. After removing Quick Time Source Filter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Time Source Filter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Time Source Filter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Quick Time Source Filter by MainMedia Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Time Source Filter by MainMedia Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Quick Time Source Filter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-16 06:21:10.117