Quick Startup 22.214.171.124
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Quick Startup 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Quick Startup 188.8.131.52 from your PCGlarysoft Ltd
. More info about Glarysoft Ltd can be seen here
. You can read more about on Quick Startup 184.108.40.206 at http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-startup/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Quick Startup 220.127.116.11. Quick Startup 18.104.22.168's primary file takes around 36.28 KB (37152 bytes) and its name is StartupManager.exe.
Quick Startup 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They take 1.39 MB (1459968
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (936.28 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (36.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (121.13 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
This data is about Quick Startup 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
When you're planning to uninstall Quick Startup 184.108.40.206 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glarysoft\Quick Startup
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\AppMetrics.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\Backup.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\BootTime.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\CheckUpdate.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Startup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Startup\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Startup\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Startup\UninstallString
Quick Startup 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Quick Startup 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Quick Startup 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Quick Startup 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Quick Startup 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Quick Startup 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Quick Startup 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Quick Startup 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Startup 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-startup/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Quick Startup 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Quick Startup 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Quick Startup 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Startup 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quick Startup 18.104.22.168 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Quick Startup 22.214.171.124 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Quick Startup 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 11:30:04.930