Quick Startup 184.108.40.206
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Quick Startup 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Quick Startup 18.104.22.168 from your PCGlarysoft Ltd
. More info about Glarysoft Ltd can be seen here
. You can read more about on Quick Startup 22.214.171.124 at http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-startup/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Quick Startup 126.96.36.199. Quick Startup 188.8.131.52's primary file takes around 36.28 KB (37152 bytes) and its name is StartupManager.exe.
Quick Startup 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They take 1.39 MB (1459968
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (936.28 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (36.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (121.13 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
This data is about Quick Startup 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
When you're planning to uninstall Quick Startup 22.214.171.124 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glarysoft\Quick Startup
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\AppMetrics.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\Backup.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\BootTime.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\CheckUpdate.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Startup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Startup\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Startup\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Startup\UninstallString
Quick Startup 126.96.36.199 is an application by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Quick Startup 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Quick Startup 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Quick Startup 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quick Startup 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Startup 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you click Quick Startup 126.96.36.199 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Quick Startup 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Startup 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-startup/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Quick Startup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Quick Startup 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Quick Startup 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Quick Startup 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Startup 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quick Startup 188.8.131.52 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Quick Startup 184.108.40.206 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Quick Startup 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 11:30:04.930