Quick Search 126.96.36.199
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Quick Search 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Quick Search 184.108.40.206 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Glarysoft Ltd. Detailed information about Quick Search 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
. Quick Search 18.104.22.168 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5 folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Quick Search 22.214.171.124. QuickSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.01 MB (1054160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Quick Search 126.96.36.199. They occupy 2.85 MB (2989240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (942.95 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (206.45 KB)
- MemfilesService.exe (407.95 KB)
- QuickSearch.exe (1.01 MB)
- uninst.exe (192.41 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (139.95 KB)
This info is about Quick Search 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\Resources\QuickSearch\images\quick_search.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\Resources\QuickSearch\images\quick_search_clear_keyword.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\Resources\QuickSearch\images\quick_search_clear_keyword2.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\Resources\QuickSearch\images\quick_search_clear_keyword3.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\Resources\QuickSearch\images\quick_search_dir_add.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\Resources\QuickSearch\images\quick_search_dir_delete.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glary Utilities 5\Resources\QuickSearch\images\quick_search_logo.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Search Everything.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Search Everything.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Search
Quick Search 220.127.116.11 is a program released by Glarysoft Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Quick Search 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Quick Search 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Quick Search 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quick Search 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Search 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Quick Search 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Quick Search 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Search 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Search 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Quick Search 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Quick Search 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Search 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Quick Search 18.104.22.168 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Quick Search 22.214.171.124 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quick Search 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:42:46.620