Quick Search 220.127.116.11
Quick Search 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Quick Search 22.214.171.124 from your systemGlarysoft Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Glarysoft Ltd. Click on http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
to get more details about Quick Search 126.96.36.199 on Glarysoft Ltd's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Quick Search 188.8.131.52. The program's main executable file occupies 326.28 KB (334112 bytes) on disk and is named QuickSearch.exe.
Quick Search 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.06 MB (2159230
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (936.28 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- MemfilesService.exe (393.28 KB)
- QuickSearch.exe (326.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (120.72 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Quick Search 18.104.22.168.
Quick Search 22.214.171.124 is an application by Glarysoft Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Quick Search 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Quick Search 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Quick Search 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quick Search 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Quick Search 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Quick Search 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Quick Search 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Search 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Quick Search 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Quick Search 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Search 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Search 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quick Search 126.96.36.199 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Search 188.8.131.52 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Quick Search 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 08:08:48.283