Quick Search 126.96.36.199
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Quick Search 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Quick Search 184.108.40.206 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. Further information on Glarysoft Ltd can be found here
. Detailed information about Quick Search 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Quick Search 18.104.22.168. The program's main executable file occupies 299.28 KB (306464 bytes) on disk and is labeled QuickSearch.exe.
Quick Search 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.09 MB (2195005
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (936.28 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- MemfilesService.exe (393.28 KB)
- QuickSearch.exe (299.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (182.65 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Quick Search 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Quick Search 184.108.40.206 is an application by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Quick Search 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Quick Search 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Quick Search 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quick Search 126.96.36.199". The Quick Search 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. After you click Quick Search 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Quick Search 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Search 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Search 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Quick Search 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Search 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Search 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Quick Search 220.127.116.11 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Search 18.104.22.168 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Quick Search 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-19 15:34:10.660