Quick Search 220.127.116.11
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Quick Search 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Quick Search 22.214.171.124 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. Further information on Glarysoft Ltd can be found here
. Detailed information about Quick Search 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Quick Search 188.8.131.52. The program's main executable file occupies 299.28 KB (306464 bytes) on disk and is labeled QuickSearch.exe.
Quick Search 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.09 MB (2195005
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (936.28 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- MemfilesService.exe (393.28 KB)
- QuickSearch.exe (299.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (182.65 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Quick Search 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Quick Search 22.214.171.124 is an application by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Quick Search 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Quick Search 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Quick Search 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Quick Search 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Search 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Quick Search 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Quick Search 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Search 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glarysoft.com/quick-search/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Quick Search 5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Search 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Quick Search 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Search 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Search 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Quick Search 126.96.36.199 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Search 188.8.131.52 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Quick Search 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-19 15:34:10.660